The Grief Recovery Method® Group Workshop
Who Is It For?
Is it Ever Too Soon to Join a Grief Workshop?
1. No! It is never too soon to address your grief. If you broke your leg would you wait to call the doctor? The why wait to get help when you break your heart?
2. You’ve probably heard that time heals all wounds. That piece of misinformation creates the idea that you just have to wait to feel better. We have known people who have waited ten, twenty, thirty, and forty years, and still didn’t feel better. And they would tell you that not only had time not healed them, but also it compounded the pain. It’s not time that heals, but what you do within time.
Don't wait any longer
How To Get Started...
At this point you might be wondering what the next step is. It’s important to take action but also to proceed at a pace that you feel comfortable with. So here are a couple options to consider:
1. Schedule a complimentary 15 min conversation with Debbie to answer any questions you have about the Group Support Workshop and what might be the best course of action for you.
2. You can put down a deposit for the next Group Workshop Series to secure your spot and commit to your recovery.
3. You can get registered for our next Group Support Workshop Series by paying in full, and you will save some money in the process.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation With Debbie
Is Grief Recovery For You?
We would like to invite you to hear from some others that have gone through the grief recovery method program. Many of them didn’t know themselves if this program was for them. But by taking a leap of faith they found peace in the process. You just might find the peace your seeking as well…